Nobeyama Radio Polarimeters Data Use Policy
English / Japanese
We adopt an open data use policy
for scientific and educational purposes.
Please be sure to acknowledge the use of NoRP data as follows.
- in footnote or acknowledgement
The Nobeyama Radio Polarimeters (NoRP) are operated by Solar Science Observatory, a branch of National Astronomical Observatory of Japan, and their observing data are verified scientifically by the consortium for NoRP scientific operations.
- Facility keywords can be added in the journal articles published by the
American Astronomical Society.
The facility keyword for the Nobeyama Radio Polarimeters is "NoRP".
For details please see the web site of the American Astronomical Society:
AAS Facility Keywords.
The participated institutes in the consortium for NoRP scientific operations.
Contact e-mail address: solar_helpdesk[--at--]ml.nao.ac.jp
- Kwasan and Hida Observatories, Kyoto University
- Department of Science, Ibaraki University
- Institute for Space-Earth Environmental Research, Nagoya University
- Space Environment Laboratory, National Institute of Information and communications technology
- Solar Science Observatory, National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
Please replace [--at--] with @.
Last updated 2019.10.08